Network as a Service
Increasingly, technology departments and organizations are finding working capital more difficult to come by – or they need those funds somewhere else as operational costs increase as we continue to ride the roller coaster that is our economy. Our Networking as a Service offers organizations the ability to have a robust, monitored, secured network that meets the organization's needs and is fully supported.
What is it?
• fully managed networking hardware specified for your organization based on your needs and budget.
• network service and support by experts in the hardware and technologies that are implemented.
• equipment may include wired switches, wired routers, firewalls, and wireless access points.
• optional directory (Google/Microsoft) management is available.
•Always having an up-to-date, modern, secure network.
• Reduced load on existing IT staff.
• Ability to know exactly what your IT spend is each month and each year.
• Always know that you have experts who can help with trouble or training as it arises.